Thursday, March 19, 2009

03/18/2009

Hello everyone! I wanted to hop on here right quick and give everyone an update on our little Adam Larbi!

Adam is now home with his Mommy & Daddy! They released him on 03/18/09.

The road to him being released was not easy. A couple weeks ago Adam suffered from an infection (e-coli) which was treated by antibiotics for a little over a week. He responded well and very quickly. However, it was very scary. He stopped breathing and turned blue twice during that time. Thank God - he bounced back and recovered very quickly.

I do not know all the details because so much happened in such a short period of time, but now Adam is very healty and is at home. Thanks be to God first and foremost!

Thank you for all your prayers!

This blog will not end with this post! I'll be posting updates on how he is doing at home with pictures, etc. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Adam's primary nurse & I just wanted to say that I'm so glad Adam is at home with his family! It has been a long road to reach this point and I know you are all SO HAPPY to have him out of the hospital. I have to admit that I was a little bit sad that couldn't be there the day he went home:( But I'm glad to know that you'll be updating this blog & posting pictures so I can see how he's doing. Please give Adam a kiss on the cheek & his mommy a big hug from me as well!
    ~April Graves~

    ReplyDelete