Thursday, January 29, 2009

01/29/09

I hope everyone is having a great week! :) I've been sick, so I haven't been able to go see little Adam. I miss him so much! Hopefully this cold will go away soon so I can go see the little man!

Adam gained 50 grams overnight! This brings our little fighter up to 2.2 pounds! Thanks God! :)

The results from the ultra sound on his brain has come in. The blood is still on the right side of his brain; however, there is no new bleeding on either side! Some very good news is that the blood on his left side is now retracting back into his body!

The doctors are very pleased with Adam's progress!

Adams head is measured to ensure that no swelling is present. Right now, there's no cause for concern - but they still want to keep a close eye to make sure.

Your prayers are very much appreciated! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment